Sunday, January 2, 2011

what to achieve in 2011?

We all have great plans for this year, the thing I would ask is doing all these wonderful things, taking such wonderful actions, what is the ultimate set of goals to achieve?  I find that I don't so much care for New Year's resolutions, but finding a time to sigh and rest, gather energy and resources after a hectic time allows me to identify what I would like to achieve for the next 12 months of the calendar year.

Right now, I have no answers, only questions to ponder on.  The first thing, though, is to streamline and declutter in the house.  Once that is achieved, there will be space to create and do.

2 comments:

  1. I saw someone post about New Year's Intentions, rather than "resolutions". It makes you focus on more of a lifestyle type change, rather than something that is black and white that you basically "fail" before the month is up.

    That being said - I intend to work on keeping the crap and clutter down in the house. I intend to hang my coat up every day when I get home, instead of flinging it on a chair. A couple of years ago I decided that I would make my bed every day... and it is still a habit. Small changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to focus on positives!! You are healthy, beautiful, employed, smart, and have your own home. You have a big red truck. You have a great husband and a pretty kitty (who thinks he's a dog.) You have a family who loves you and friends who think you're the best. So look on the brightest side of things, when you feel bummed out. That's what I think your goals for 2011 should be.

    luv, yer sis.

    ReplyDelete