Monday, January 31, 2011

Where to Shop to Avoid GMOs

Just found this: a good source for human food (as opposed to Zombie Food)!  While I'm sure some of these companies make organic BARF, they have made the non-GMO promise.  A word, though, on Whole Foods and a couple others: they have agreed to NOT fight Vilsack and his zombie-making  GOONS activity by saying that organic can live in peace with GMOs.  It won't be a big stretch for me to not shop at Whole Foods, as I do almost none of that (they're shifty in other ways), but this will make me REALLY not want to shop there.

http://www.nongmoproject.org/consumers/search-participating-products/

I think it's really important to have sources of food that will not make you and your loved ones into Zombies, so outside of growing your own food, these companies have pledged to stay away from GMO foods.

Oh, and so far the knee exercises are going quite well with no negative repercussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment